Saturday, May 4, 2013

This Girl is on Fire

Injection number 2.  Holy hot flashes. Ladies hold on these bad boy's are rough. Imagine if you will, your just sitting there talking to friend's when all Of the sudden you become so over heated. Your body feels like it's on fire, tingling and waves nausea over come you. You start to sweat and can't get cooled. From fanning yourself to yes sticking yourself in the freezer to find a way to get cool. I regret not doing this in winter. If your anything like me you start to get heat rashes too.

Don't lose faith or think you look crazy fanning yourself, you have to get cool somehow.  Thousands of women go through menopause and can pass secrets of how to get past this. One is chewing on ice cubes, fans and light clothing. There are drugs/ creams too which I have not tried yet. I was prescribed Prempro but I'm waiting to see if I can do the natural route first.
  
Yep you leave the realm of over emotional to hot flashes, night sweats and lack of sex drive. Fun stuff right? Your mood does kilter out some but your appetite changes. So far I've lost interest in food until I get so hungry I finally eat something. Though I have a tendency to over worry in my opinion to weight gain. So this maybe only me who fixates on weight gain. I do continue to work out though you do feel more tired.

Confusion is unfortunately part of this being thrown into menopause. So if you find yourself standing there for what seems minutes trying to figure out what your doing hang in there. This to shall pass with time. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment