Sunday, June 2, 2013

Half way point

Third injection! Only three more to go of Zoladex. Decided to add a picture of what your stomach my look like after an injection gone awry. Actually had a great nurse. She numbed me, waited 5 minutes and slipped the insert in. Didn't even notice 'til I saw her face. " I'm so sorry your bleeding I have to apply pressure. I accidentally ruptured a blood vessel there will be bruising." Hence photo below. This four days old too. Told you, you will bruise easy. So no bikinis for us. Don't know about you but I do not even want my boyfriend to see.
    The only thing going on so far is my hot flashes turned into hot sweats. You have one hot flash and it feels like your dripping in sweat. So bring a towel, stay cool, wear cotton or the lighter the better. These hot flashes are like your skin is on fire and you cannot get cool fast enough.
     To fix this I'm going to try nettle and dandelion tea for reducing water retention and Chase Berry Tree tea if Dr. Approves to natural reduce hot flashes. Keep you posted on how well this helps. More in a week on third injection.

No comments:

Post a Comment