Sunday, June 2, 2013

Third verse same as the first

As I finished up month two of Zoladex I experienced what they call the Zolly Wolly's. This a term for holy emotions! Would you like a side of Zanex with that? First off spring/ summer heat wave with a side of humidity mixed with hot flashes YIKES! Let's take that heat/ hot flashes and add water retention. Can we say umpa lumpa and very grumpy. You go from I'll tolerate you, too your jerk, don't touch me, just leave me along in seconds!
       As for weight gain side effect, I've actually lost some and staying about the same. Mind you I'm working out 4-5 days a week. I'm doing Daily Hiit (bodyrocktv) and skimble. Also taking up running. My eating habits are bad once again, so work to going back to eating clean made me feel better and less tired.
      Some side effects I'm experiencing. Bruise, bruise, bruises. You won't even know what you did but you will find you get them so easily. Joint pain, headaches, insomnia and some cramping. I didn't get my period which was the biggest plus. Still had sweet carvings, emotional and some cramps but nothing like what we're  used too.
      The hardest part of all this for me is that my daughter can't snuggle up to me for long before my hot flashes hit. Hard for her to understand mommy can't handle having extra heat while going through one. All I want to do is hold her close. My suggestion ladies ice packs, fans and distance when your angry. Your Going to have a short fuse to thing's that normally wouldn't bug you.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment